Australia is both a country as well as a continent, it is situated close to Indonesia, East Timor, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, New Caledonia, New Zealand, and the Solomon Islands. It is located in the Indian ocean and Pacific ocean and is considered by some to be the ‘world’s biggest island’.
People living in Australia generally speak English, with the addition of a wonderful accent and a distinct vernacular. There are about seventy indigenous languages in Australia, of which most of them are slowly disappearing. If you are someone who likes to preserve indigenous languages, then study abroad in Australia is a good opportunity as it helps you to save native languages.
The currency in Australia is also dollars, but not the green ones that are used in the US. If you ever get a chance to visit Australia you need to convert the green ones. The economy in Australia is an open economy just like the US. The economy is broad and diverse and is dependant on its abundant natural resources, and Australia is one of the world’s largest exporters of wine. If you are interested in tending to vineyards, turning grapes into wine, bottling products, or selling an in-demand product, then Australia is the perfect place for you. If you wish to live, study and work in Australia, then you need to contact the Australia consulate or the embassy prior to your visit; you need to secure a passport, study visa and work visa. If studying history, promoting peace, and serving justice are the top factors that you consider while choosing a study abroad destination, then Australia is the perfect fit for you. The country’s social and political dynamics will add to the intrigue of your visit. If you aren’t fluent in any foreign language, then Australia is the perfect study destination for you.
Top five reasons to study abroad in Australia.
1. Studying abroad in Australia doesn’t require you to learn any new languages, but you could get an opportunity to learn new phrases and discover new meanings.
2. Australia boasts natural wonders like the Great Barrier Reef. Study abroad in Australia and you could get a chance to become a certified scuba driver and explore the amazing beauty the Reef has to offer.
3. Performance arts in Australia are a beloved tradition and is funded fully by the federal government. Study Abroad in Australia and you could enrich the love for the arts, and enjoy the wonderful operas performed throughout the region.
4. Australia is abundant in cultural dynamics which include the Aboriginal, Dutch and English influences. Studying the confluence of these cultures will surely be an interesting and eye-opening experience.
5. Australian society is laid back, friendly, and full of opportunities for new adventures, unexpected friendships, and inspiring activities.
The only difficulty that you might face while opting to study abroad in Australia or any other country is in securing a passport and the processing of Visa, in order to ease the process of securing a passport and visa, you can contact Credenza Career, one of the top study abroad consultants in India.